Sunday, July 10, 2011

July Update

Well I have been a very bad blogger and twittererer. But I do have an excuse. No, it's not something quite as cool as having George Lucas demand I write the screenplay to Indiana Jones 5 or anything like that. But I have been very busy with the cool day job.

Sharp-eyed readers will note my tentative release date for MI#2 has come and gone. That is disappointing, but since my workload isn't going to let up any time soon, I am re-tentatively assigning the new release date of early August (how's that for vague?)

Also, my new email address is jon@jonmac.me. Don't ask, it's a long story. But if anybody has sent me an email and I never responded, it is because my old domain got all messed up. This new one works great, though :)

So I apologize for not being a very good net-citizen and I have not been keeping up with the blogverse and twitterverse, but I will as much as I can. Hopefully I will at least be able to crank out a Weird Wednesday this week.

For those of you interested, here's a list of some of the movies I'm working on that is taking up all my time:
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Good Will Hunting
  • The Others
  • Stripes
  • Glee
  • Modern Family
  • Hesher
  • The Crow
  • Mimic
  • Trainspotting
That's about a third of the list. I'm involved in creating Blu-Ray discs, and it has suddenly gotten very, very busy. Which is good, but also means I need to work long hours.

Thanks for reading,
Jon

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you went. Not even tweeting? *gasp*

    Hope things don't stay too crazy and you can get back to your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot going on! Hope the day job is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good time to be gone, lots of tweeters and bloggers have tapered off commun. over the summer months. I've only seen 3 of those movies on your list; I vividly remember seeing Stripes in the theatre (seems like forever ago) and it was so funny! I should go watch it again and see if I still think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Jon! I hope things let up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I hope you can get back to your writing soon. I was wondering where issue two was! Don't worry, you're on our RSS feeds/twitter/etc. :) We're following you, regardless of your update schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you're having fun with your day job.

    Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete