Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mythik Imagination #1 is a Free eBook

Mythik Imagination #1 is now a free eBook on Smashwords. It's also free on Barnes & Noble and iTunes. It's not free for the Amazon Kindle yet, but if any volunteers out there would like to let Amazon know they should adjust the price to free, that would be way cool. Thanks to Savvy Self Publishing for the tip on how to make Kindle eBooks free!

I'm not quite ready to announce a release date for Mythik Imagination #2 Weird West Edition just yet, but hopefully it will be ready soon.

I'm trying to make up for time lost over the summer, and if all goes according to plan, the next issues of Mythik Imagination will be much closer together :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope it works for you on Amazon (they've got my short stories listed as free, but I'm trying to get Flash Gold set to free over there, too, and they're being pokier on that one -- probably lots of authors trying to do this now)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did work :) It just went free last night. I think I might have messed it up though, because I uploaded a change to the description. I hope it doesn't revert back to .99!

    ReplyDelete