Friday, October 21, 2011

Zombies Are People Too!

I've always liked Halloween stories, so I decided to make one of my own. The Human Ate My Pumpkin! is a Halloween short story from the Zombie point of view:
The Human Ate My Pumpkin! is .99 cents on Amazon and FREE on Smashwords.
It wasn't just any other night in the unlife of Ned The Undead, it was Halloween! But the world had changed a lot lately, and nothing seemed to turn out the way he expected. Find out why Zombies are people too, in "The Human Ate My Pumpkin!"
Hopefully it will be free on Amazon in time for Halloween. Of course, you can always shell out the 99 cents right now ;) Or, just get it free on Smashwords.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, that looks like a fun story. I'll give it a tweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, zombies are the "in" thing, nowadays. My kid is going to be mankind's savior when the Zombie Apocalypse goes down. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faith, thanks for stopping by! Glad to know we'll be taken care of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, Jon! I hate zombies, but because it's you, I'll go download. They're OK to read about. As long as I don't have to look at them. Sound like an interesting POV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll give you a shoutout on my blog on Friday.

    ReplyDelete